Showing all 2 results
- Rudraksh mala is known to heal the mind and body ailments, reduce heart disease and lower blood pressure.
- The rudraksh bead we mainly use in this mala is five mukhis, which is the bead that represent lord shiva.
- rudraksha mala is also known to be good for treating headaches, dizziness,and general pain relief, as well as healing emotional wounds.
- This mala is believed to increase clarity and general awareness and calm the nervous system, help quiet mind and free negative thoughts
- This mala is 70 cm round in length.
The five faced (mukhi) Rudraksaha beads in this mala represents Lord Shiva, It is Beleived that Rudraksha seed was originated from the tears of Shiva. He had been meditating for many years for the welfare of all creatures.On opening the eyes, hot drops of tears rolled down and the mother earth gave birth to Rudraksha trees. Rudraksha seed malas are the original Vedic Beads of Power worn by the Yogis of India and the Himalayas for thousands of years.Benefits of Rudraksha japa mala:The symbol of auspiciousness, and brings the wearer inner peace, knowledge, power and enlightenment,Rudraksha maintain health and to gain self empowerment and fearless life on their path to Enlightenment and Liberation. As this mala is built with Gaurishanka rudraksha beads it ensures successful and happy married life.