Divya Shakti 100% Original One Face Rudraksha Pendant ( 1 Mukhi Rudraksha Pendant )
$70.00 – $80.00
• Symbol of : Lord Shiva….Ruling Planet : Sun..Ruling God: Omkar
• Day of wearing : Monday…Way of wearing : Ek mukhi Rudraksha should be capped with gold or silver and should be worn round the neck or be placed at the worshiping place, chanting the mantra. Getting up in the morning the devotee should salute the one faced Rudraksha first, pronouncing mantra
• Properties: It is believed that it washes away the sins as serious as killing of Brahmin (Brahman Hatya). Wearer acquires Brahma Gyani.e. win over all his senses. It gives eternal bliss to the wearer and moksha after death.
• Benefits – This fulfills desires and cuts down the problems and impediments created by the Government or superiors. It raises a person level to a very high level and leadership qualities are developed by its constant use. In astrology it is also used to removes the malefic effects of Sun.
• Beej Mantra- “Om Hreem Hoom Namah” (Shiva Puran) “Om Hoom Namah” (Mantra Maharanava) “Om Hreem Namah” (Skand Puran) “Mahamrityunjai Mantra” (Brahajjalopanishad) “OM. Tryambakam Yajamahe Sugandhim Pushti-Vardhanam Urvarukamiva Bandhanan Mrityor Mukshiya Mamritat” “Om Namah Shivaya”
The Ek Mukhi Rudraksha (one faced Rudraksha) is the most auspicious in its existence. It is the symbol of Godhood the God of Supreme Truth. The One Mukhi Rudraksha is itself Lord Shiva, the god who has created the entire world, the creator of language, dance, music and Ayurveda and Lord of love and for the cycle of birth and death. It is the main among all Rudrakshas of all faces. According to the mythological books peace and pleasure abide in the house where one faced Rudraksha is worshiped. There is no fear of untimely death. Its wearer himself is fortunate by himself. One who gets it and worships it obtains not only all the worldly pleasures during his life – span but also remains unaffected by them. Padma Purana Chapter 57 Translated by Bhatta 1989 it is stated in verse 38 to 39 “The Rudraksha of one mouth is virtually Shiva It removes the all kinds of sins. Therefore one should wear it for the destruction of all (ones) sins. He would go to Shiva’s heaven and rejoice with Shiva. O Kartikeya a man would obtain a Rudraksha of one mouth due to great religious merit and due to Shiva’s favour and would also obtain Kailasha”.
|Rudraksha Bead Size
15 M.M, 18 M.M, 20 M.M