Showing 1–9 of 32 results
Black hakik mala is believed to be one of the most powerful protection stones. Black hakik mala is associated with the base (root, first) chakra. Black hakik mala has the ability to soothe fears and worries, to control to overwhelming emotions. hakik mala can help a person maintain a positive outlook while awaiting the result of a source of anxiety. hakik mala is recommended for improving concentration and devotion, calming sexual tension and ending marital disputes. Black hakik mala helps to remove depression, nightmares and losses in legal matters. Black hakik mala is used as a magic stone all over the world. Its power is further increased by magic inscriptions, as found in the graves of American Indians and ancient Greeks and Romans. In much crystal literature black hakik mala is strongly associated to Saturn, and it is said that this stone works most positively for those with a strong Saturn in their natal charts. Healers also believe that Black hakik mala saves a person from evil eyes and black magic. Mala is made in traditional way with knots between the beads. We have used Mother of pearl guru bead in this mala. Total beads 108+1 If used for Japas , Black hakik mala can be used for Japas of Bhairav , Kali , Shiva , Chandi Black hakik mala For Improving Concentration , Devotion and Ending Marital Disputes
Coral Mala is made of coral beads. Coral is also called as Moonga. This Mala is useful in curing diseases related to blood. It is also used in Sadhanas or Worshiping of Lord Hanuman, Lakshmi and Ganesh. For patients who are anemic this is very helpful. It was once said that planet Mars was composed of red coral due to its striations and colourings. Coral Mala is symbol of joy and happiness. It enables the wearer to enjoy happier life. This will calm the emotions and brings peace within the person. It aids in imagination, intuition and visualization. The mystic qualities are very well understood using coral mala. It helps in communication with ancient people and useful in transfer of the knowledge. Coral Mala also aids in regeneration of bone, muscle, spine, blood disorders and also in reproductive systems. It gives protection to children and also increases wisdom. Once it was used to cure madness and also said that it was used to protect sea travellers from storms. This is highly beneficial for those persons whose body can no longer heal on its own. It helps in boosting courage, perseverance, capability to face circumstances and problems.
Divya Shakti 100% Original Lab Certified Nepal Rudraksha Mala for All Rashis in 5 Mukhi Rudraksh 6 MM Beads Unisex WearingSiddha Mala best suitalbe for all Rashis.
It helps to remove intelectual dullness and in obtaining spritual faith and insight.
It is highly beneficial for students, scholars, teachers, writers, journalists, and researchers.
It is highly recommended for those preparing for competitive exams. It helps singers and public speakers achieve greater success in their respective fields.
Beej Mantra- Aum Hreem Namah, Diety Mantra- Om Namah Shivaya.
1. It has common faith amongst the people that wearer of this vaijyanti mala by no means looses anything in life, so it is also called rosary of victory.
2. It is used for Vashikaran, Attraction and Devi Siddhi.
3. It balances all doshas.
4. Very dear to Goddess Laxmi
5. This mala is also known as mala of Victory
- A Seven mukhi Rudraksha has seven lines (mukhas ) on its surface. Hence, the wearer of this Rudraksha gets wealth and prosperity by the blessings of Goddess Maha Lakshmi & he is also relieved of malefic or adverse affects of planet Saturn if the same is badly placed in one’s horoscope or if the wearer is under the major or minor affliction of Saturn known as Saturn Sade Sati and Small Panoti respectively. This Rudraksha is also related to the 7 sages (Saptarshi ) and the wearer is bestowed with good Health and Wealth by their blessings. This Rudraksha is also very good for getting Success in Business and Increased profits if it is used in combination with 8 mukhi Rudraksha. This Rudraksha is also said to help in regaining block funds as well as for attracting wealth and therefore it is said to be extremely good for businessmen as well as for those also who are in a Job and want Success, Happiness, Promotion and Wealth. As per Ancient Vedic Texts, there are seven divine snakes who reside in the seven mukhas of this Rudraksha and therefore a person wearing this Rudraksha is protected from poisoning of any kind. Since this Rudraksha is blessed by many powerful Gods and Goddesses, the wearer is able to get good Name & Fame, Progress and Wealth as well as Good Luck by the blessiings of Goddess Maha Lakshmi, Saptrshi, seven Divine Snakes, seven Divine mothers as well as planet Saturn. Ruling Deity: – Goddess Maha Lakshmi Beej Mantra: – Om Hoom Namaha A seven mukhi Rudraksha can be worn by Businessmen as well as Professionals from all fields to gain Success, Wealth and Prosperity. People suffering from diseases caused by planet Saturn should also wear this Rudraksha. This Rudraksha is also very helpful if worn during the major or minor affliction of Saturn as mentioned above.
This Mala is specially used for chanting Mantras of Bagalamukhi and Jupiter.
Haldi Mala can be used to attain victory over your enemies, the resolution of a litigation, and success in quarrels and competitions.
Turmeric is considered one of the most purifying herbs in Ayurveda and is associated with fertility. One who wears this mala attains peace of mind and gets rid of anxiety, depression and tensions. The person also acquires a good amount of spiritual powers.
Total number of 8mm beads =(108+1) 109
It is also known as driend lotus bead mala because it is made of lotus seeds. It represents the Goddess Laxmi if you want to get more wealth then must perform jap with Kamal Gatta Mala.
It is believed that renders of this mala get plenty of wealth if you recite it on the Akshaya Tritiya.Kamal gatta mala is also known as dried lotus bead mala. Poverty is the worst curse of life. To banish this curse that could be haunting a house for generations, one must try this mala.
Lakshmi is also called Kamalvaasini – i.e. one who sits on a lotus. This is why for the Sadhana and Mantra chanting of Lakshmi, we use a special rosary made of seeds of lotus which is called Kamalgatta mala. The Goddess is easily appeased if one uses this rosary for the chanting of her Mantra and she bestows upon him wealth and comforts.
Total number of 8mm beads =(108+1) 109
Japa/ Rosary Mala
Religious & Healing Mala
Divya Shakti Natural Sphatik Crystal Mala- 108+1 Beads Japa /Rosary Mala