Divya Shakti 100% Original Eleven Face Rudraksha Pendant ( 11 Mukhi Rudraksha Pendant )
₹90.00 – ₹100.00
• Symbol of : Lord Hanuman Ji…Ruling God : Lord Indra
• Day of wearing : Monday…Way of wearing : Take one bead of Eleven faced Rudraksha string it in a thread after capping it in gold or silver and wear it chanting the mantra.
• Properties:Wearer will not get pangs of rebirth in this universe. It controls the physical senses, make one fearless to secure devotion in God.
• Benefits – It offers protection and makes the life of the wearer fearless and gain prosperity. Also blesses the wearer with wisdom, right judgement, powerful vocabulary, adventurous life with success.
• Beej Mantra- “Om Hreem Hoom Namah” (Shiva Puran) “Om Hoom Namah” (Mantra Maharanava) “Om Hreem Namah” (Skand Puran) “Mahamrityunjai Mantra” (Brahajjalopanishad) “OM. Tryambakam Yajamahe Sugandhim Pushti-Vardhanam Urvarukamiva Bandhanan Mrityor Mukshiya Mamritat” “Om Namah Shivaya”
Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha is also a rare bead and is Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha is a bead having eleven lines originating from top to bottom. This Rudraksha is blessed by Lord Hanuman Ji having powers of mountains. Hanuman Ji is also called Ekadash Rudra. In Indian mythology this Rudraksha is regarded as the light mass of Lord Rudra Shiva (Eleven Rudras). For the devotees of Lord Shiva it is the most effective and most successful Rudraksha. There are eleven Rudras and the eleventh Rudra is Lord Hanuman and taking his name ghosts and evil spirits run away. Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha is known to bestowed with the virtues of Shri Hanuman Ji so wearers oratorical and negotiation skills, self-confidence, intelligence and physical and mental powers get more developed.
|Rudraksha Bead Size
15 M.M, 18 M.M, 20 M.M